- Position Type
Offering a competitive compensation package in a physician-driven environment, this Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) practice will provide you with excellent work-life balance in eastern Illinois. The clinic is located close to Terre Haute, Indiana
• Top 100, 25-bed state-of-the-art medical facility with full scope of services
• Established volume in replacement opportunity for physician that is relocating
• Strong support in OBGYN practice from dynamic administrative team and collaborative primary care practices
• Physician-friendly environment in proven non-litigious region
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive guaranteed salary
• $25k Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
• Student loan forgiveness through organization or NHSC
• $5k CME stipend + 5 CME days
• Generous PTO, and Health, Dental & Vision insurance
About Eastern Illinois:
This charming town in Illinois prides itself on being a great place to visit and live, just outside of Terre Haute, Indiana.
• A quality school system, affordable housing and a relaxed atmosphere make this region an overall excellent community to raise a family right in town where the Family Medicine practice is located.
• Multiple golf courses, fishing, camping, fine dining, and wine trails are all readily available in the region
• Nearby Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University at the regional hub for commerce and education
• Centrally located in the Midwest for an easy weekend trip to Louisville, Chicago and St. Louis, only 90 minutes away from the Indianapolis airport.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team with an award-winning organization, please call Rebecca Larsen at 469-909-6680, text 314-223-5243 or email RLarsen@jacksonphysiciansearch.com to learn more.
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly