- Position Type
What is most important to you when you're evaluating the job market? Is it Location? Is it what they are paying? Is it the work environment and having long term stability? What about the Call Schedule/Quality of life? These are the big 4 driving physicians decisions in todays market, which is likely one of yours, too.
I think most of us know that Utopia doesn't exist. With that said, How would you like to have a practice that checked off most all of these boxes with nice comp, low call, fun colleagues, with most of big city amenities minus sitting in traffic?
• Group of eleven physicians and four APP's
• Only comprehensive gastroenterology practice in Central Minnesota
• New Endoscopy Suites & Services in hospital
• Clinic Based - General GI service with 1:11 weekend call and 1:8 night call
• 4.5 day work week
• Six room outpatient endoscopy suite with specialized endoscopy nursing staff
• Full service motility, pH test & small bowel capsule endoscopy
• Great benefits plan, PTO, and an excellent retirement plan
H1 Visa Eligible
• Employed position- 450+ physicians on medical staff
• Hospitalist and Intensivist Program
• "Truven Top 100" Hospital eleven times. Only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet Hospital
• Regional referral center with $225 million hospital expansion
Of surgical suites, endoscopy suites, ICU, CCU and private rooms
• Serving 23 county area of nearly 1,000,000 residents
• The system has been on the "Best Places to Work in Minnesota" by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Please call Mark Mendoza to inquire at 469-909-6658 and send CV in confidence to email@example.com
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly