Physician - Hospitalist
- Position Type
Location: Corporate Functions , Rochester, NY, 14617
Schedule: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
Rochester Regional Health, a fully integrated health system in upstate New York, is seeking additional Hospitalists to join its employed team.
All of our positions offer a competitive compensation, incentives, signing bonus, relocation services and full malpractice coverage. We utilize Electronic Medical Records. We have a strong dedication to patient care with remarkable sub-specialists. Moonlighting and teaching opportunities available.
All of Our Hospitals:
- Full time flexible scheduling options including 7 on/7 off, M-F
- Manageable patient volumes, average census 14, to enhance the physician/patient relationship
- Ability to do procedures desired, but not required
- Full EMR, including EPIC
- Moonlighting and teaching opportunities available
- Opportunities for growth and advancement – lucrative incentive structure for experienced and senior hospitalists
- Step down unit optional
- H1B visa eligible positions
- Competitive compensation, incentives, signing bonus, relocation services, full malpractice coverage and generous vacation time
Rochester General Hospital (our tertiary hospital in Rochester): Number of Certified Beds – 528 (Licensed)
Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic (part of the Eastern Region): Number of Certified Beds – 154 (Licensed) Hospital
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital (part of the Eastern Region): Number of Certified Beds – 120 (Licensed) Hospital
Unity Hospital: Number of Certified Beds – 343 (Licensed) Hospital
United Memorial Medical Center: Number of Certified Beds – 131 (Licensed)
- Graduation from accredited medical school or osteopathic program.
- Completion of specialty residency, subspecialty or post-residency training as applicable.
Required Licensure / Certification Skills:
- Board certification or eligibility.
- New York State license.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Physician - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly