- Position Type
Nocturnist in Cincinnati, Ohio
Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals are seeking ambitious, energetic Internal Medicine physicians to join our 70+ member Hospitalist team as Nocturnists. Our two acute care hospitals along with more than 130 additional sites of care are part of TriHealth, a large integrated health care system that is physician led and locally, regionally and nationally recognized for innovative, outstanding care.
- Full-time and part-time positions available; full-time is 148 shifts/year (9pm-7am)
- Competitive salary with productivity and quality bonuses available
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision
- Excellent benefits including malpractice with tail coverage, 401k with employer match and 403b
- Generous CME stipend ($5K)
- Shift differential; additional moonlighting shifts available
- No ICU coverage unless interested in a hybrid position
- No Codes/RRTs
- No procedures
- EPIC EMR
- Supported by a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage
This position requires:
- BE/BC Internal Medicine physician (MD or DO) with a current unrestricted state medical
- Unrestricted federal and state DEA certification
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications
Cincinnati is ranked #9 on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and fifth on the publication’s list of most affordable metro areas. World-class parks, arts venues, schools, neighborhoods, professional sports teams, restaurants, and vibrant Ohio Riverfront sports and entertainment complexes make Cincinnati a great place to call home.
Join a team that makes a difference every day.
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly