- Position Type
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Endocrinologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton! Whether you wish to join a well- established practice or help build a new practice, we have the right setting for you. Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
- All of our campuses have access to the Department Chair and the Endocrinology Chief
- Ability to participate in monthly endocrinology journal, club, and case reviews
- Participation in the Tumor Board is available as well
- Office Hours are: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- A network champion for Endocrinology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
LVH- Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care! It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!
The Greater Hazleton area is an endless outdoor adventure full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting! Hazleton offers easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation! To learn more about the Hazleton area please visit: www.hazletonchamber.org
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly