- Position Type
- Join a private group of Gastroenterologists in an affluent Washington, D.C. suburb.
- Outpatient practice with no hospital duties.
- Phone call only Monday-Thursday for rare evening patient questions. Outside group covers hospital duties, weekends and holiday call.
- Group owned Endoscopy suite.
- Twenty four months to full partner with no monetary buy-in.
- Affluent, educated patient base including many foreign diplomats from United Nations countries (practice's website translates into 105 languages).
- Highly congenial group with a very stable, friendly atmosphere.
- Schedule and pace contribute to low physician burn-out.
- Comfortable income and excellent benefits package including six weeks vacation at partner level.
Silver Spring, Maryland is located in one of the most affluent counties in the nation and offers excellent schools, superb neighborhoods and upscale shopping and dining. Located a short drive from both Baltimore and DC!
The Washington, D.C. area is rich with history and culture. The greater metropolitan area has a population of over six million and offers a wide range of excellent housing options, upscale shopping and dining and access to professional sports, the arts and museums. Many consider the nearby suburbs to be among the best places in the nation to live. All of these things make practicing in the Washington, D.C. area a wonderful experience!
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly