Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Position Type
Our practice is seeking two Board Eligible / Board Certified Gastroenterologists. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a competitive income with excellent quality of life.
- Join a group of 5.5 physicians and 2 PAs in a great collegial work environment
- Prime location in Virginia, established referral base
- Competitive salary with guarantee income and bonuses
- Excellent benefits including 4-6 week vacation, health and dental insurance, malpractice coverage and long term disability, 401K pension plan
- Fast track partnership is available
- One hospital coverage (around 150 beds), current call schedule is 1 in 5 (it would be 1 in 7 with two additional gastroenterologists)
- Two state of the art endoscopy units
- One gastroenterology position requires ERCP. EUS is available but not required.
- Second position is a general gastroenterology position.
We are located in Williamsburg / Newport News area of Virginia. Three major airports are within 30 - 60 mins drive. There are enormous attractions close by: Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Busch Gardens, Water Country, Blue Ridge Mountains and beaches are just a few. The area has abundant social, recreational and culture activities year-round. Both public and private school districts are top rated. College of William and Mary is just minutes away. Don't miss this great opportunity. Contact us at the information provided below.
Apply for Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly