Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon - Nashville, TN
- Position Type
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon Needed in Nashville, TN
Established Group Practice – Level II Regional Trauma Center
We are seeking a qualified Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join an established Orthopaedic group in Nashville. Physician will be based at TriStar Skyline Medical Center and will rotate to TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
- Established practice with 16 surgeons around middle TN, part of Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics.
- Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
- Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration.
- Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. Its Level II Regional Trauma Center provides care to patients across middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky.
- With 233 beds, TriStar Skyline offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services.
- There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
- Service area is approximately 280,000.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- There are more than 500 physicians on staff.
- Service area population is around 200,000 including surrounding counties.
- Founded in 1949 by Jack C. Hughston, M.D., Hughston Clinic has been nationally and internationally recognized for quality treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease.
- Hughston Clinic currently manages orthopaedic clinics and Level II trauma centers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee.
- Hughston’s Nashville-based practices have eight locations and 17 surgeons.
Apply for Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon - Nashville, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly