BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 28 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- This is a thriving practice with both endocrine and diabetes patients (over 600 patients followed in our diabetes center). Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- The successful candidate will join two other pediatric endocrinologists in an established program and participate in our medical education programs teaching medical students and residents
- Our department includes social work and dietician services
- Outpatient referrals to our own network diabetes education program and endocrine testing station are available
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 18 residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.
The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley’s only Children’s Hospital, and more!
Lehigh Valley area:
The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDoIDYaim0&feature=youtu.be to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud
Apply for BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly