Emergency Medicine Opportunity
- Position Type
This brand new medical center, which will replace the existing hospital, is scheduled to open its doors in 2019. Advocate Aurora Health currently has 8 of its ED s covered by Aurora Health Care Medical Group and coverage for the Aurora Bay Area Medical Center will be our newest addition!
Education, training and experience required:
- Emergency medicine training from an accredited residency program
- Board certified /eligible
- Patient centered / patient first mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team focus
- See a wide variety of cases in a diverse patient population
- Experienced, supportive emergency teams
- Supportive specialists available in all specialties
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Outstanding compensation package
- Student loan forgiveness
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
As the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly