Primary Care Geriatrician - minutes from Manhattan
- Position Type
Primary Care Geriatrician needed at Coney Island Hospital in Brooklyn, NY
- Formulates diagnosis, directs or preforms appropriate therapeutic treatment and counsels patients.
- Consults with other members of the professional staff.
- Works in collaboration with behavioral health practitioners to integrate services in primary care.
- Gives guidance and direction to the house staff, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other members of the healthcare team.
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, in staff conferences, and in research and performance improvement projects as directed.
- Advises the less experienced members of the professional medical staff.
- Plans, organizes and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility; or assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing and directing of the entire medical service or medical program.
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the service.
Apply for Primary Care Geriatrician - minutes from Manhattan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this