Pain Management Physician
- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pain Medicine Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
This contract position offers:
- Full time position
- Focus on treating patients, not running a business
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- No insurance or bad debt hassles
The position will have the following requirements:
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology Psychiatry, Neurology or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine Fellowship 12 month training
- Possess 4 yrs. of experience in the past 5 yrs. within the scope of specialty and 2 yrs. providing pain management to patients with complex pain conditions
- Any Active State License
- BLS and ACLS
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 540 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,500 affiliated health care professionals.
Apply for Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly