OB/GYN to Join 6 in Thriving Private Practice
- Position Type
Mid-Kansas Women’s Center, PA (“MKWC”) has an immediate opening for a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN to join this rapidly expanding Independent Practice. MKWC has been providing Personalized Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare in mid-Kansas since 1952. Wesley Medical Center is supporting recruitment based not only on MKWC’s growth, but also in anticipation of several community OB/GYN retirements in the next 5 years.
With offices on the East and West sides of Wichita and four outreach clinic locations, MKWC offers great variety for a physician to grow a diverse and successful practice. The new physician joining MKWC will be providing:
• comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care
• infertility and preconception care
• contraception consultation and solutions
• surgical procedures with DaVinci robotic capability
This caring and aggressive group of physicians offers opportunity for ownership based on pre-established criteria. To learn more about MKWC, visit http://www.mkwc.net/
Wesley Medical Center
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Every year, more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. Wesley Children’s Hospital will undergo another expansion in 2019.
Living in Wichita, KS
• Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area
• Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
• Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10.3% percent below national average
• Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals
• Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
• 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
• Physician commute times average 12 minutes
Please reply with CV to hospital system’s in-house recruiter. Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
Apply for OB/GYN to Join 6 in Thriving Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly