Primary Care Geriatrician
- Position Type
Coney Island Hospital located in Brooklyn NY is in need of a Primary Care Geriatrician.
This is a full time Monday through Friday 40 hour a week position.
- Graduate of an approved medical school
- Possession of a valid license to practice in New York State
- Current Board Certification issued by the appropriate American Specialty Board
- Five years of full-time licensed experience as a physician practicing general medicine acceptable to the Medical Board of the hospital
- BC in Geriatric Medicine
- Will be able to develop a Geriatric practice within the PCMH model at the facility
- Will participate in resident education
Apply for Primary Care Geriatrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly