Radiologist Opportunities Minutes from Manhattan
- Position Type
New York City Health + Hospitals/Harlem provides a wide range of medical, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and family support services. The hospital is a 286-bed acute care facility and a designated Level II Trauma Center, with a full spectrum of specialty services, including an adult intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, a pediatric intensive care unit, and a cardiac care unit.
We are currently seeking Radiologists the following shifts:
- Days – seek ABR-Certified Interventional or Body Imaging Radiologist with balanced experience in Interventional Radiology and Body Imaging. Fellowship training required. Experience in chest Radiology preferred.
- Fellowship-trained Pediatric Radiologist to support and grow the pediatric radiology service
- Overnight Coverage – seek ABR-Certified and Fellowship-trained Radiologist with balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. One week on, two week off schedule.
- Evenings – seek ABR-Certified Body and/or experienced in chest radiology
Applicants for all of the above roles should be academically oriented and able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents. Eligibility is available for faculty appointment with Columbia University.
Direct patient care, research and education/training of the radiology residents.
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Strong teaching, leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to provide coverage in general or interventional radiology, including neuroradiology and/or body imaging
- Advanced Fellowship Training
- Research experience welcome
- Experience in a high volume setting
- Interest in resident education
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, or to learn more, please apply today by contacting Stephanie Tristine, Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), Physician Recruitment Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to New York City Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply for Radiologist Opportunities Minutes from Manhattan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly