OB/GYN- Physician-Metro Atlanta
- Position Type
WellStar is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join one of our large, established practices in Austell/Hiram/Roswell/ and Marietta, GA. The desirable candidate will be Board Certified in OB/GYN and have a minimum 1-3 years clinical and/or hospital setting experience. We are hiring for all locations listed above.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 403(b) with employer match
- Company-funded pension plan
- CME allowance
- Extended illness bank
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions)
- Concierge service
- Adoption assistance
Find out more and apply today! Please contact Mattie Amos, 470.956.4533 or email email@example.com.
Apply for OB/GYN- Physician-Metro Atlanta
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly