Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Position Type
Physician – Obstetrics and Gynecology – Chicago, IL
Advocate Medical Group
Advocate Medical Group, (AMG), a physician led/physician governed, integrated medical group of over 1,600 physicians, seeks a OB/GYN Physician to join a well established practice in the Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center/Chicago loop area. The selected candidate will obtain privileges on the medical staff of Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (AIMMC), a 397-bed hospital located in a unique and culturally diverse yet welcoming and bustling Chicago neighborhood.
- This clinical position at AIMMC includes an ambulatory experience at two sites, approximately 24 office hours per week. This includes support of Union Health Services (several geographical options) and would also include the Advocate Medical Group clinic located at Irving & Western in Chicago
- The candidate would be joining a large call team of 7, with about 4 calls per month
- The candidate would join an active faculty, sharing responsibility for teaching medical students and residents
- AIMMC has an independent OB/GYN program with subspecialists in Gyne Onc, REI, MFM, FPMRS, and Minimally Invasive specialties
- There is opportunity for teaching and administration
Why choose Advocate?
- Advocate’s mission to provide the highest level of care available has resulted in a series of national recognitions
- Advocate has over 35,000 employees and more than 450 sites including 12 hospitals
- With 20 residency programs, 10 fellowship programs and four primary teaching hospitals, Advocate trains 600 young physicians every year.
- Advocate offers a great work/life balance
About Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, located on Chicago’s North Side, is one of the state’s largest, most comprehensive nonprofit medical centers. Advocate Illinois Masonic offers a wide range of medical specialties and is nationally recognized for its medical expertise, use of the most innovative technologies and dedication to patient safety, quality and service.
A commitment to community, medical education and ongoing clinical research affirms our mission of providing patients the highest quality care in Chicagoland. A recipient of numerous awards for quality and clinical excellence, Advocate Illinois Masonic has achieved Magnet designation for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The medical center has also been named a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign’s Healthcare Equality Index.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly