- Position Type
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an existing practice with 8 Gastroenterologists and a team of Advanced Practice Providers. Be part of a growing, dynamic team and GI service line that continues to expand. General Gastroenterologists are preferred but physicians with an interest in IBD or Women’s Health are encouraged to apply.
• Practice features rich history and stable practice in operation for 30+ years; cohesive-family oriented practice setting that affords an incoming physician the ability to achieve work/life balance
• Excellent referral base from physicians in the area providing a quick ramp
• Wonderful support staff with supportive Administration and CEO leadership team
• Practice is hospital-based with clinic locations supporting South Kansas City with a clinic presence in Lee’s Summit, Belton, Kansas City and Overland Park
• Group provides inpatient coverage at 4 local hospitals including 1 large urban hospital and 3 suburban, community hospitals
• Practice features sub specialization; the group has a large volume of patients with all types of GI disorders, including gastrointestinal disorders, biliary tract disease and liver disease
• Procedures include EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, EUS and High Resolution Esophageal Manometry with Impedence; capsule endoscopy (Pillcam), Bravo pH studies, Radiofrequency ablation of Barrett’s, and various stent placements
• Hybrid, foundation-model employment structure provides stability of employment but maintains private practice autonomy and independence; partnership track available
• Competitive compensation with a productivity-based compensation package with full medical/dental benefit plans, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, CME allowance, relocation, sign on bonus, among others
• Call coverage is 1:9 with advanced practice provider support to facilitate rounding and consults
HCA Midwest Health
We are the area’s largest healthcare network consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. More than bricks and mortar, what makes us truly unique is the thousands of compassionate, caring professionals that work tirelessly to not only provide our patients with the highest quality of care, but who also remain committed to keeping patients well. HCA is a national network of locally managed healthcare facilities. Our purpose is simple: to make the world a healthier place by delivering the best healthcare to our patients. We do this by giving our physicians a voice in how we staff, equip, and create the best environment to deliver great care. Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale. It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.
We are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians. I encourage you to flip through the pages of KC Options magazine to learn more about the many communities, cultural and culinary assets, see a map of the metro area and much more.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly