Physician - Breast Surgeon - University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton
Clark Comprehensive Breast Center at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join their well-established Breast Center in Easton, Maryland. The Breast Center is nationally recognized for excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- Referral center for breast health services and screenings
- One surgeon, one NP, one Nurse Navigator practice
- Support from local medical oncologists and radiologist
- Qualified applicants must have completed breast fellowship
- UMMS Health system employee
- J1 Candidates welcome to apply
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply for Physician - Breast Surgeon - University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly