OB/GYN Physicians Desired in Western Wisconsin
- Position Type
Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our Chippewa Valley OB/Women’s Health department. Clinical practice is in Chippewa Falls, WI and surgical/hospital coverage at our NEW Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire. This physician will support a seasoned and robust Midwife clinic & hospital practice. Robot is available at Medical Center, if desired. Call is 1:5.
How Eau Claire, Wisconsin Stacks Up: https://www.thinkeauclaire.com/
- 96% of Eau Claire residents report feeling safe in their neighborhood.
- 90% of Eau Claire residents said the city is an excellent place to raise children.
- $170,000 median home sale price for Eau Claire County.
- 14.6 minutes - Mean travel time to work in the city of Eau Claire.
- Eau Claire ranks as the 13th safest of 371 metro areas in the nation.
- What costs $1 in Eau Claire will cost $1.10 in Minneapolis and $1.30 in Chicago.
Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician due to a retirement to join an established OB/GYN department. There is an opportunity to work with medical students if desired. Outreach is an expectation for this position. Call is 1:5.
Rice Lake, Wisconsin Beautiful Lakeside Community
Rice Lake, located in Northwestern Wisconsin, serves a regional area of approximately 50 mile radius. The city of 8,000 has a stable economy centered around healthcare, manufacturing, and retail trade. The area school system provides students with an excellent educational experience, including Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) and University of Wisconsin-Barron County Campus. Rice Lake is a wonderful place to raise a family, and is a popular summer resort area as well as a playground for those who enjoy youth sports, swimming, boating, water-skiing, and fishing, hiking the Ice Age Trail, hunting, four-wheeling, snowmobiling, cross country and downhill skiing, and great golf courses.
Compensation and Benefits
- Opportunity for up to $100,000 in loan assistance
- Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 weeks’ vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for OB/GYN Physicians Desired in Western Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly