- Position Type
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified Gastroenterologist to join our busy practice.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- A stable group of 7 full time and part time Gastroenterologists with 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level II Trauma Center
- Instant Referral Base provided with over 300 Network Clinicians
- Full Support Staff including APC’s with Surgical Residents and Medical Student Interaction
- Strong interest in clinical G.I. and liver disease
- Must be skilled in Endoscopic Procedures
- Call guaranteed to be no more frequent than 1:4
- State of the Art OR’s with one devoted to the Xi DaVinci Surgical System
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance, generous vacation time and paid malpractice insurance
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly