Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Join A Great Team!
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking qualified Emergency Physicians to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network. Candidate must be ABEM/ABOEM Certified/Eligible. Bassett Healthcare Network has three Emergency Departments located in Cooperstown, Little Falls and Cobleskill Regional Hospital.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- PA Coverage and Excellent Support Staff
- 132/ 12 hour shifts per year -Incentive Opportunities for additional shifts worked
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus (Based on Productivity, Patient Satisfaction, Core Measures)
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Retention Bonus
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly