Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Position Type
Breast Imaging Opportunity Available in Palm Beach County, Florida!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified board-certified/eligible, fellowship trained, Breast Imager for Midtown Imaging, located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Midtown Imaging offers multiple services including, digital mammography, breast MRI and bone density to name a few. The center has some of the most advanced medical equipment and new technologies available.
Highlights and requirements of the position include:
- At least 50% mammography with the remainder being general.
- Must be comfortable with most modalities.
- Compensation differential if physician participates in general diagnostic weekend call rotation which is 11 weekends per year. Day off given the following week.
- Physicians are credentialed across the market to provide coverage at multiple facilities.
- Integrated PACS system allows reads to be done at any of the market locations.
Envision Physician Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Palm Beach County is well known for beautiful beaches and waterways and offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, kayaking, and boating at one of the many marinas in the area. The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University. The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port Everglades which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly