General Endocrinology Physician
- Position Type
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time general endocrinology physician to join Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester. The multi-specialty practice is located at 2422 Central Park Ave, Yonkers in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools. Westchester offers beautiful neighborhoods and a wonderful quality of life. Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester offers comprehensive care where patients can see a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry. Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology).
The chosen candidate will become part of a multi-specialty team in a centrally located area of Westchester. The candidate must have an interest in providing office-based endocrinology services. He or she will work with a variety of specialists allowing patients to address many of their healthcare needs in one location. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Work with a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology)
- Call schedule example: alternating call coverage within the same specialty
- EMR system: Omnipro/Intergey
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai:
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 'Best Hospitals' issue ofU.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Apply for General Endocrinology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly