Rheumatologist Jobs within AHN's Autoimmunity Institute in Pittsburgh, PA - 2018's Most Livable ...
- Position Type
Now hiring BC/BE Rheumatologists:
- Assistant Professor clinicians/clinician educators
- Associate Professor and Professor leadership positions as Directors of Centers of Excellence
Competitive compensation package – including health, retirement, malpractice, CME allowances, and more! Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment. Teaching, research, and trainee mentoring opportunities. Physician-scientists with expertise in translational research focused on autoimmune diseases are encouraged to apply.
- 19 rheumatology clinicians and selected IM subspecialists
- Ultrasound machine, Infusion suite, and clinical trial facilities
- Multispecialty care integrated with multidisciplinary research
- ACGME-approved fellowship with weekly CME-approved conferences
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, AHN is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, Western NY, WV and Eastern OH. Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Picturesque and surprisingly affordable Pittsburgh is a vibrant city offering: diverse culture; world-class arts & music; proximity to state and local recreational parks; and a hot culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams, prestigious universities and some of the biggest names within the tech industy. Undoubtedly, a great place to live!
Apply for Rheumatologist Jobs within AHN's Autoimmunity Institute in Pittsburgh, PA - 2018's Most Livable ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly