Endocrinology Opportunities in various locations
- Position Type
Aurora is actively recruiting Endocrinologists to join our busy clinics from northern to southern Wisconsin. Our positions are located in the desirable Midwest communities of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Sheboygan, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Marinette, Racine and Burlington/Lake Geneva.
- Primarily outpatient, exclusively Endocrinology practice where you will treat patients with a wide range of cases
- Ability to do FNA, Thyroid US and DXA in most locations
- Easy access to CDE, Dietician and APP support
- Generous student loan forgiveness program of up to $200,000 (depending on region) with sign-on bonus
- Large and very strong primary care referral base
- Innovative compensation structure with a competitive initial salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, life and retirement as well as paid medical liability insurance and relocation assistance
- J1 Visa Waivers accepted, based on location
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best, care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
Apply for Endocrinology Opportunities in various locations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly