Intensivist Opportunity in Miami with ICC Healthcare and HCA
- Position Type
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Kendall Regional Medical Center.
Opportunity Specifics – Kendall Regional Medical Center
• 40 Bed Critical Care Unit covering Med/Surg, Cardiovascular and Neuro
• Closed ICU model
• 24/7 Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
• 15 shifts per month (majority day shifts)
• 24/7 Midlevel and IM Resident Coverage
• Fulltime, Part-time, PRN and PSA options
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME hospital based program
• Opportunity for career advancement
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Kendall Regional Medical Center This award-winning, 417-bed hospital is recognized for providing a wide array of services to South Florida residents as well as visitors from around the world. It offers 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, and patient and community services. For more than 40 years, it has been committed to expanding and improving every facet of the organization, devoting significant time and resources to enhancing the facility, staff and medical care. It has grown into a major tertiary-care teaching facility, with an outstanding staff that includes more than 600 physicians and specialists, and more than 1,700 employees, all of whom place importance in making patients feel welcome and comfortable.
Community Information – Miami, Florida
Miami is one of the state's – and the world’s – most popular locations. Though many destinations often are said to offer something for everyone, the Miami area definitely does. Whether it’s the trendy nightlife of South Beach, the bejeweled Art Deco district, the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana or the beautiful Miami beaches, Miami has it all. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy diving, deep sea fishing, tennis, paddle boarding, and more. Sports fan have the NFL, NBA, MLB and more to keep you busy all year round. Travel enthusiasts can hop on a plane from Miami’s international airport or sail away on a Caribbean cruise. There is truly something for everyone in Miami!
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Miami with ICC Healthcare and HCA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly