Endocrinologist - Private Practice
- Position Type
Opportunity for endocrinologist to join well established multispecialty group of 11 board certified physicians in a traditional private practice. Group is comprised of 4 endocrinologists, 1 rheumatologist and 5 internists. The practice is in the Doctors Building attached to Southeast Health, making hospital rounding convenient. Dothan, Alabama is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids* and a best place to retire**. Our community offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities and traditional southern hospitality.
- » A signing bonus and relocation expense allowance
- » Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to health insurance, malpractice, vacation and retirement
- » 1 year salary guaranteed within 75th MGMA guidelines
- » Educational loan repayment options negotiable
- » 1 in 4 weekend call rotation
- » Physicians only provide consultation for inpatients at Southeast Health. Clinic hours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon-Thurs; Friday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- » Multiple ancillary tests including bone density scans performed in the clinic About Southeast Alabama
ABOUT SOUTHEAST HEALTH
- » One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama
- » 420 licensed bed facility
- » 2,700+ dedicated employees
- » 22 ORs with 2 endovascular suites and open heart, IR and Vas surgery
- » Interventional cardiology, EP and radiology labs, lithotripsy, 3 MRIs (1 a 3-T), 3 CTs including a 64 slice CT and Pet Scanner
- » 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage with
- » 3 employed neurosurgeons and 1 fellowship trained neuroendovascular interventionalist
- » 10 bed dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit for acute stroke/neuroendovascular care
- » 28 bed inpatient psychiatric program and outpatient center with psychiatric hospitalist coverage » Serves over 600,000 in a 75-mile radius
- » Designated diabetes treatment center
- » The Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) is Alabama’s first osteopathic medical school and the first in the U.S. to be developed by a regional medical center.
- » The second class of 143 students graduated from ACOM in June 2018.
- » An ACGME Internal Medicine Residency program began July 2018 with an inaugural class of 13 residents. Interviews are now underway for the next class.
ABOUT DOTHAN, ALABAMA
- » Nearby lakes and rivers and less than 100 miles to Gulf Coast Beaches
- » Robust business environment ranked #1 in retail sales in Alabama (per capita)
- » Highland Oaks, a Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, and other public and private golf courses and driving ranges
- » Regional Airport served by Delta Airlines
- » Recognized as a “Playful City” with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, 47 tennis courts including a 20-court complex built to professional standards
Apply for Endocrinologist - Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly