GI opportunity 45 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio! potential up to $700k or
- Position Type
Competitive Compensation | Multispecialty Group | Beautiful Ohio 45 min West of Columbus, Ohio!
Not every medical group offers such fulfilling work in a pleasant community within a short drive of three cities and regional attractions. Find all three at Springfield Regional Medical Group.
GI opportunity 45 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio! potential up to $700k or more!
- Collaborate with 5 Gastroenterologists with Advanced Practitioner support
- training stipend offered in ADDITION to sign on!
- retiring GI will provide large patient panel.
- 254-bed hospital with Hospitalist program for admissions and inpatient surgery center
- Part of a multi-specialty group practice • Flexible work week • Physician-driven practice
- Full benefits include: 401k plan, profit sharing plan, generous supplemental retirement plan
- Sign-on and relocation plus student loan repayment
- Visas accepted: H1b
- 2 Hospitals-one is a critical access hospital
- Robust outpatient Endoscopy program in our Surgery Center
- AVG 77k visits a year in ED
- Patient catchment area is around 200k
- Strong multi-specialty support
- ERCP not required
- New freestanding ED is being built in nearby Enon, Ohio.
- Very experienced nurses with long tenures with Mercy Health.
- State of the art facilities with Hospital brand new in 2011.
SYSTEM-Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Joining largest healthcare system in Ohio and fifth largest Catholic healthcare system nationwide
- 43 hospitals
- Multiple locations in several states
- Ability to move into leadership
We do Healthcare Differently. We promise to make lives better—mind, body and spirit. Welcome to a different kind of healthcare system, and a different kind of healthcare experience. As Ohio’s largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States, we are redefining ways we can help physicians do what they were called to do—practice medicine. At Mercy Health, we truly are a part of the communities we serve.
That is why we invest nearly $1 million a day in community benefit. We provide an essential safety net for people who need our help. Those who come to us receive compassionate and quality care, regardless of their ability to pay. Gastroenterology opportunity in between Dayton and Columbus, Ohio! Our multispecialty group of 57 providers in Springfield is growing and are recruiting two gastroenterologists. This opportunity collaborates with 5 area gastroenterologists and the physician practice with offices located 45 minutes from Dayton, Ohio.
Apply for GI opportunity 45 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio! potential up to $700k or
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly