SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
What is most important when evaluating a new orthopedic surgery opportunity? Location? Compensation? Work environment? Stability? Call schedule? Work-life balance? These aspects are driving the discussions in today's market. Utopia doesn't exist, but how would you like to have a practice that checks off most all of these boxes with great pay, minimal call, fun colleagues, and big city amenities minus the traffic?
• Orthopedic Surgery at strong, Regional Referral Center
• General orthopedics plus elective work in your special area of interest
• Group includes trauma, sports medicine, scopes, total joints, fractures & foot and ankle fellow
• Only 5 days of call/ month!
• Brand new equipment, including Mako Robot
• ED volume 55K
• Consults-only; Hospitalists admit
• Local competitor downsized, closing 5-provider orthopedic surgery practice
• Aggressive, ongoing base salary plus RVU production
• Full benefits including: student loan repayment, sign-on bonus & relocation
Mini-metro & 4th largest city in Oklahoma. This is a great southern community that has many of the amenities of a big city, but maintains a smaller-town vibe with a regional airport connecting to DFW multiple times a day. Over 247 days of sun annually, and little precipitation. This is a great city for someone who is looking to live in a warmer climate with low humidity. High quality of life + low cost of living (#9 in the nation for 'Best Cost of Living' among cities less than 500,000 population).
Please contact Mark Mendoza for further consideration at 469-909-6658 or email@example.com.
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly