- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a part-time, BC/BE Rheumatologist.
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG Rheumatology colleagues
- Average of 16-20 patients per day
- Fellowship trained in Rheumatology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly