- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full time, Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
- Los Gatos, CA
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Responsibilities include: OB/GYN outpatient care, hospital care, and collaborative practice.
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG OB/GYN colleagues
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
- Average of 20-25 patients per day
- Residency in OB/GYN
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country with over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties practicing throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, provides the operational support to our physicians allowing the focus to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HAS
Please contact our recruitment team for more info:
Natalie Morales, Physician Recruiter
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for OB/GYN, BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly