Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity
- Position Type
Advocate Aurora Health Care has an exciting opportunity for Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists to be part of one of the top health care systems in the country. Located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, this is a comprehensive practice model supported by advanced practice clinicians, sonographers and nursing staff.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship program
- Ability to work well in an integrated system
- This position will serve patients in the greater Milwaukee area as well as through Southeastern Wisconsin, in collaboration with maternal fetal medicine colleagues
- Three tertiary obstetric centers across the Aurora Health Care System
- Three Level III NICUs; Four level II NICUs
- Over 100 OBGyns employed in the system
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGyn Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin
What Aurora Offers:
- Integrated, supportive physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Leadership opportunities
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
Get to know West Allis, WI
City at the Center
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
City of West Allis
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly