Employed Rheumatology Opportunity
- Position Type
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist who is interested experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by charming rural communities. You would have the opportunity to work in a collegial multi-specialty group at a large regional referral center.
Join a robust Rheumatology practice which offers a work-life balance in an environment with a broad outpatient experience to suite your career aspirations.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and international air transportation.
- No Inpatient Call
- Hospital Employment
- Approximately 500,000 in our 10-county catchment area.
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits and Annual Bonus
- Relocation, Signing Bonus and Student Loan Repayment Negotiable
- Community of Fortune 500 Companies, Higher Ed and International Business
- Professional Development Opportunities.
Interested candidates should send their CV to:
· Chris Jones · Traci Cox
· email@example.com · firstname.lastname@example.org
· 419-995-4947 - Office · 419-996-5010 - Office
· 419-296-7808 - Cell · 567-204-5110 - Cell
Corporate Recruitment & Business Development
Mercy Health – St. Rita’s Medical Center
770 West High Street – Suite 200
Lima, OH 45801
Apply for Employed Rheumatology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly