Anesthesiologist - Pain Management
- Position Type
Great opportunity to join a dynamic group in Hickory, NC
Expect to earn seven figures at the partnership level!
$30,000 Sign on Bonus!
We have an excellent opportunity for an ABAPM, BC/BE, one year fellowship trained pain management anesthesiologists with our Pain Division of American Anesthesiology of the Southeast in Hickory, North Carolina.
- As one of our pain management anesthesiologists, you will assist with our multiple site pain practice in and around the Hickory area
- Interventional/implantable experience is required
- A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary
- $30,000 sign on bonus
Located along I-40 in the rolling foothills of North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Hickory is well-situated mid-way between Charlotte to the south, Blowing Rock to the north, Asheville to the west and Winston-Salem to the east. Hickory has been named an ""All-America City"" three times and has also been named the 10th best place to live and raise a family in the United States by Readers Digest. The Hickory Metro is comprised of Alexander, Burke, Caldwell and Catawba Counties. Pristine and beautiful nature paints the perfect backdrop for this four-county area complete with small town charm and big city amenities, including one of the best convention centers in North Carolina. Warm welcomes and relaxing days await you. Business and beauty, night life and nature, events and entertainment, fun times and furniture shopping in western NC.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist - Pain Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly