Anesthesiologist - Pain Management
- Position Type
Great opportunity to join a dynamic group in a desirable, North Carolina area!
$30,000 Sign on Bonus!
We have an excellent opportunity for an ABAPM, BC/BE, one year fellowship trained pain management anesthesiologists with our Pain Division of American Anesthesiology of the Southeast in Columbus, North Carolina.
- As one of our pain management anesthesiologist, you will assist with our multiple site pain practice in Columbus
- Interventional/implantable experience is required
- A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary
- $30,000 Sign on Bonus
Located along Interstate 26 in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains, Columbus is conveniently situated between Charlotte to the east, Asheville to the north, and Greenville/Spartanburg to the south. Pristine and picturesque nature makes this area one of the favorite scenic drives in the North Carolina Mountains and excellent for outdoor activities. In the city, visit great local restaurants and shops for browsing or take a trip to the nearby International Equestrian Center, Lake Lure, Chimney Rock or local wineries for a day of enjoyment. Warm welcomes and relaxing days await you.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist - Pain Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly