Anesthesiologist - MEDNAX
- Position Type
Great work life Balance! Minimum of 13 weeks' vacation per year with a very competitive salary
$30,000 sign on bonus!
We are seeking a full-time Anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice at Carteret Health Care, a 135 bed hospital, located in Morehead City, NC. The group consists of 3 anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs who work together in a care team model.
- Daily cases include general, ortho, bariatric, plastics and gynecological surgeries with expanded services anticipated.
- The practice currently performs 3,800 – 4,000 cases per year, excluding weekends when only one room operates for emergencies
Morehead City, the largest town in Carteret County, is located on the “Crystal Coast” of North Carolina, enjoys a temperate climate and has ready access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! The city offers great shopping and dining on the Morehead City Waterfront and family-friendly entertainment such as Pine Knoll Shores aquarium, Fort Macon, water activities galore, and is also home to the Morehead Marlins, a collegiate wooden bat baseball team. Fishing, boating and golfing are other popular activities or spend your day relaxing in charming Beaufort - just over the bridge. Morehead City is also home of the exciting Big Rock Blue Marlin tournament and the NC Seafood Festival.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/sj6qd26nydwc66r4
Apply for Anesthesiologist - MEDNAX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly