- Position Type
Opportunity for a Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join our established practice in Austin, TX!
Our practice provides anesthesia services at St. David's Medical Center, North Austin Medical Center, South Austin Hospital and Round Rock Medical Center.
- Our diverse group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs provide anesthesia services in a care team model and are exposed to a wide variety of complex cases.
- Work an average of 40-50hrs per week
- Provider will be added to the call schedule after 2-3 months of employment.
With its high quality and low cost of living, Austin is a desirable city to live in. Other cities can't compete with Austin's track record on the "best of" lists for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. There's something for everyone here, making it easy to find reasons to live in this beautiful city. Austin has the best hike and bike trails right in the heart of the city. The Greenbelt and Lady Bird Lake run through the center of town and provide miles upon miles of trails and outdoor swimming holes. Zilker Park and Barton Springs are just a block south of Lady Bird Lake. For professionals, Austin is ranked the best city to start careers. The profitable business and charitable venture capitalist environments help startups nurture and grow, aggressively encouraging entrepreneurs to relocate here. Austin has the whole package: along with the many attractions listed above, Austin also has a recession-proof economy, steady job market and low cost of living. Year after year Austin continues to uphold its reputation as a leading contender on many "best of US" lists, listing more reasons to live in Austin.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly