Anesthesiology - Anesthesiologist
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologists to join our team at Los Alamitos Medical Center in Los Alamitos, CA, just 23 miles from Los Angeles.
Details of the Position:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Anesthesiologist
- General, Ortho, Neuro, L&D
- No Trauma, no peds
- 1099-Independent Contractor Fee For Service
- Must carry own professional liability insurance
Los Alamitos Medical Center is a 175-bed facility in Los Alamitos, California. Major services include Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Cancer Program, OBGYN, Acute Care, Cardiac Care, Geropyschiatry, Oncology, Rehabilitation, Same Day Surgery, Senior Services & Birthing Center.
- Located in northwest Orange County, Los Alamitos is a peaceful, tree lined residential area that boasts a very energetic business community. The city maintains much of its original small town image.
- Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, Knotts Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific are just minutes away.
- Just down the road is Seal Beach, home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Southern California.
- Sports fans can take in a game at Edison Field or Arrowhead Pond - all within easy freeway access.
- Los Alamitos is conveniently located four miles from the Long Beach Airport, 19 miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, and 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
- The Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles are approximately ten miles to the west.
Benefits and CompensationEnvision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiology - Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly