- Position Type
*CT Surgery - Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
Banner Health - Greeley, CO 80631
Accepts J1s: No
Loan Assistance: No
Practice Type: Employee
Job ID: 684368
Employer Job ID:
Banner Health's CardioVascular Institute (CVI) of Northern Colorado is seeking an Experienced BC/BE Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon to join our well-respected team of established physicians and advance practice providers. Based out of Northern Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley with support to McKee Medical Center (MMC) in Loveland. NCMC houses a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/ IVUS. Our current group is comprised of 2 CT Surgeons, 2 PAs, nursing and support staff.
Required Qualifications & Essential Functions
- Experienced BC/BE CT Surgery
- Ability to work within a team with a focus on providing excellent patient care
- Call Schedule 1:3
The CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art heart hospital located within North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley. Dedicated to cardiovascular diagnosis, intervention, and wellness, our 175,000 square foot Institute combines the most innovative ideas in cardiovascular care and houses them in one location. The Institute offers everything from the most advanced diagnostic imaging in northern Colorado to leading edge open-heart surgery to an accredited cardiac rehabilitation program. Our current group is comprised of 18 Cardiologists.
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Industry competitive salary plus incentives including relocation and sign-on
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - North Colorado Medical Center Rocky Mtns/DIA 45 min.; Total Service Area of 300,000.
Greeley, CO 80631
Apply for Physician-Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly