- Position Type
*Up All Night? Nocturnist-Northern Colorado Front Range!
Banner Health - North Colorado Medical Center Greeley, CO 80631
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: No Response
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Hospital Employee
- Verified Date:02/11/2019
- Job ID:681242
- Employer Job ID:28984
Nocturnist Employed Opportunity with Banner Health in Northern Colorado-Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado. Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC Nocturnist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our Hospitalist program. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- Flexible shift-base scheduling, modified block system
- 15 shifts per month
- 12 hour shifts
- Supportive team-night shift includes 2 APP's and 1 Physician
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive salary-$280K plus RVU's
- Sign on plus relocation
- Fully paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region. Level II Trauma; Level II Nursery. Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities. Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
SUBMIT your CV TODAY for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Rocky Mtns/DIA 45 min.; Total Service Area of 300,000., Greeley, CO 80631
Apply for Physician-Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly