Physician-Pediatrics - Endocrinology
- Position Type
*ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY: University of Arizona – Banner Children’s Diamond Medical Center
Banner Health - Tucson, AZ 85724
Accepts J1s: No
Loan Assistance: No
Practice Type: Academic
Job ID: 545825
Employer Job ID:
The Division of Pediatric Endocrinology at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to join the expanding division of Pediatric Endocrinology and will help support the clinical and educational missions of the College of Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics. This is primarily a clinical position seeing patients as well as mentoring medical students, residents and fellows rotating through the clinic. The department is seeking an individual who is able to work with diverse students, trainees and colleagues, and who has experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives.
- 8 half day clinics per week
- Inpatient/consult service equally shared among the providers
- Shared call (can be taken from home)
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BC/BE in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Successful completion of a Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
- Ability to interpret dynamic endocrine testing
- Hardworking, energetic individual interested in teaching and scholarly activity as part of a busy, clinical practice.
- Experience/training in clinical research.
- Established expertise working with diverse patient populations.
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family!
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center 1501 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85724
Apply for Physician-Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly