- Position Type
*Exciting Growth Opportunity in Sun Filled Phoenix West Valley - Work/Life Balance For You!
Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center Sun City West, AZ 85375
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Employee
- Verified Date:02/21/2019
- Job ID:663436
- Employer Job ID:26640
Banner Health, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations has an excellent employed opportunity for a BC/BE general practice Gastroenterologist in the West Valley of the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to patient care. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature’s most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
Will support Banner Del Webb and Banner Boswell facilites. A unique opportunity to support the community!
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Inpatient consults with APP support
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- ERCP and EUS not required, but desired
- You will partner with our current Interventional Gastroenterologists
UNIQUE BENEFIT TO THIS POSITION: Academic Medicine
Banner Health in Arizona and The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix invites physician-educators and physician-scientists, looking for a way to get involved with academic medicine. The college inspires and trains exemplary physicians, scientists and leaders to optimize health care in Arizona and beyond. The GI position offers excellent opportunities to begin and advance your career in academic medicine. Become involved with the education and training of Internal medicine/GI residents, fellows and medical students within an academic setting. Opportunities include:
- Teaching and mentorship of Internal Medicine/GI trainees.
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings.
- Involvement with GI clinical research.
Benefits of Working with Banner Health:
- Attractive salary with incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Del E. Webb Medical Center
Sun City West, Sun City West, AZ 85375
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly