- Position Type
Looking for a challenging and rewarding practice opportunity?
A community physician owned practice is seeking a full-time Board-Certified OB/GYN physician to provide medical services to our Reno and Sparks communities.
At Women’s Health Center of Reno, we offer a full range of services to women, including routine and high-risk obstetrics, preventive care, contraceptive counseling, family planning, menopause and hormone management, infertility evaluation and gynecologic surgery. With one of the only Board Certified Urogynecologist in Northern Nevada holding hospital surgical privileges in Reno/Lake Tahoe area our practice is one of a kind. We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Board Certified
- Graduated from an accredited school of medicine and residency program
- Ability to obtain a valid medical license to practice in the State of Nevada
- Willingness to participate in practice and community OB/GYN call schedule
- Office Hours/Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Average Deliveries: 20/month for the practice
Let’s make a difference together to enrich and make a positive impact in the lives of the people who would otherwise go without care.
- Signing bonus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical: 100% paid (by Company) for Physician
- Vacation: 3 weeks (15 business days) of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays are also paid, and do not count as vacation: (eg New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence day, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day + the Friday after Thanksgiving “family day,” Christmas Day).
- Retirement Plan: Employer Match of up to 3% of compensation
- Continuing Education reimbursement up to $3500 per year
- Paid: Malpractice Insurance, NV Medical License, DEA Registration, NV Pharmacy License, Board Membership Fees, Medical Society fees
- Company provided laptop with excellent 24-hour IT support
- Professionally managed (independent management team, billing, accountants)
- Full EMR with integrated practice management and billing
- Favorable payor mix
- Academic appointment opportunity if desired (UNR School of Medicine)
- Multiple colleagues for flexible vacation coverage
- Centrally located medical practice with over 6,000 square feet for patient care
- Established staff support of a “full-procedure” academic clinical practice including 3 experienced and certified sonographers.
Please join us in beautiful Northern Nevada.
Apply for Board-Certified OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly