Academic Anesthesiology Opportunity in Beautiful Upstate New York
- Position Type
Academic Anesthesiology Practice Opportunities: Albany, NY
Candidates with training/experience in regional, pediatric, cardiac, chronic pain, acute pain, or critical care anesthesia are sought to join this broad-based practice.
The highly respected academic anesthesiology group is recruiting due to expansion in clinical services. Responsibilities include: patient care, didactic and clinical instruction for residents and medical students. Participation in clinical research is encouraged.
Approximately 45,000 anesthetics are provided annually across all major specialties. The Main Hospital, a 734-bed tertiary care facility is the primary teaching hospital for the Albany Medical College and the region’s only Level 1 trauma program serving the 25 counties and nearly 4 million people of northeastern New York and western New England.
This Position Offers:
- Competitive salary and incentive programs.
- Rank commensurate with experience.
- Generous comprehensive benefits including fully paid malpractice, CME, etc.
- Sign-on/retention and relocation support.
- An academic environment with a full range of surgical specialties, trauma and routine cases.
- State of the art ORs and procedure rooms on and off campus.
- Flexibility in scheduling to match your clinical interests and to support your work/life balance.
- Collegial environment offering many pathways for personal and professional growth including Junior Faculty Development Program.
- Subspecialists in cardiac, obstetric, and pediatric anesthesia, chronic pain management are all fellowship trained.
- An opportunity to work as a member of a leading healthcare regional organization dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement, integrity, collaboration and compassion, and respect for the dignity of every person.
About The Greater Albany, NY Region:
Our community appeals to a broad range of people at all stages of life. Our award winning school systems, affordable housing, vibrant healthcare sector, many colleges and universities and magnificent year-round outdoor recreation areas provide endless opportunities to easily pursue your interests while enjoying a great quality of life. The area offers a variety of cultural and recreational activities and is an outdoor lovers dream location, situated within an hour drive of the Adirondack, Berkshire and Catskill mountains.
For those interested in enjoying city life, Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady and Troy offer great restaurants, museums arts and other cultural opportunities, as well as easy access to NY City, Boston and Montreal.
This employer is a private institution and a non-discriminatory AA/EOE (minorities and women are encouraged to apply
For consideration, send your curriculum vitae with a letter of interest to:
Harris Brand Recruiting
Apply for Academic Anesthesiology Opportunity in Beautiful Upstate New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly