- Position Type
*ED SHIFT COVERAGE FOR WY CRITICAL ACCESS – Excellent additional income opportunity for FPs!
Banner Health - Washakie Medical Center Worland, WY 82401
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: No Response
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Employee
- Verified Date:04/04/2019
- Job ID:403666
Banner Health, one of the country’s premier non-profit healthcare networks is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with ED experience for shift coverage at Washakie Medical Center.
- Excellent opportunity to earn additional income
- Flexible scheduling: live where you want, travel in to provide services
- Coverage needs: up to 53 – 24hr shifts annually
- Critical Access Hospital with Level III Trauma
- Certification in BLS & ACLS required
- ATLS preferred and required for ED
- Patient volume: approximately 4800 ED visits annually
- No State Income Tax
- Travel expenses provided
Worland Wyoming, a place known for outdoor sports, adventure, geology & archaeology, is located in north central Wyoming nestled on the western slopes of the Big Horn Mountains where the highways to Yellowstone and the Black Hills connect. This rural community of 5,250 offers a variety of amenities including: Nordic & downhill skiing, biking, rock climbing, hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding, city parks and 18-hole golf course & country club, health club, flights to Denver, NO state income tax, moderate cost of living, sports & activities for youth and adults at the Worland Community Center.
Submit your CV Today for Immediate Consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Washakie Medical Center
North Central Wyoming, Worland, WY 82401
Apply for Physician-Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly