Physician - Academics-Hepatology
- Position Type
*University of Arizona – Division of Hepatology: Academic Hepatologist
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson Tucson, AZ 85724
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: No Response
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Academic
- Verified Date:07/20/2018
- Job ID:507002
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is recruiting BC/BE Hepatologist to join its current academic faculty team. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Hepatologist with training and experience in managing all aspects of liver disease to take the next career step in academic medicine at the assistant or associate level.
AZ medical license (or eligibile to obtain)
GI Fellowship training required
Essential functions include:
- Upper Endoscopy procedure
- Liver biopsies
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Hepatologist to join the Clinical Faculty team with Banner University Medical Center in Tucson. Candidates should have a strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills and desire translational research. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Tucson and Phoenix that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson:
- Nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health-care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research
- The hospital’s physicians are full-time faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
- Our specialty services include comprehensive heart and cancer care, advanced neuroscience techniques and a multi-organ transplant program
- Diamond Children’s Medical Center is located on the campus providing specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies
- We are Southern Arizona’s only Level 1 Trauma Center, caring for the most critically injured patients
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your Cover Letter and CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1501 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724
Apply for Physician - Academics-Hepatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly