Physician-Pediatrics - Pulmonology
*Pediatric Pulmonologist - Banner Children's Multispecialty Clinic - Tucson, AZ
Banner Health Tucson, AZ 85724
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Academic
- Verified Date:07/22/2019
- Job ID:505087
Banner Health, a top 5-health system, seeks a qualified candidate to join an established team as an academic Pediatric Pulmonologist. Join a well-established, nationally recognized academic pediatric pulmonary practice at the University of Arizona. The Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine division currently has an accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center, a MCHB-funded Pediatric Pulmonary Center, an active pediatric sleep program and active clinical programs in asthma, severe asthma, aerodigestive disorders, neuromuscular diseases, home tracheostomy and ventilator patients and pediatric flexible bronchoscopy. We are widely recognized for our asthma and CF clinical research programs. We seek a clinical physician with an interest in teaching medical students, residents and fellows. There are multiple opportunities to program build and to participate in clinical research activities. Protected time for academic pursuits is available based on interests. The successful candidate will hold an academic title with the University of Arizona.
Banner University Medical Center Banner Children's Multispecialty Clinic
1501 N. Campbell Avenue 535 North Wilmot Road
Tucson, AZ 85724 Tucson, AZ 85711
- Clinical responsibilities shared with other faculty members
- Outpatient pediatric pulmonary clinics
- Inpatient/consult service
- Academic time
- Call may be taken from home
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BE/BC in Pediatric Pulmonary
- Hardworking, energetic individual interested in teaching and scholarly activity as part of a busy, clinical practice.
- Experience/training in clinical research.
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner – University Medicine, with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care.
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, fully paid occurrence based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center
1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Pediatrics - Pulmonology
Apply for Physician-Pediatrics - Pulmonology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly