Pulmonary Critical Care
- Position Type
Pulmonary Critical Care opening with The Medical College of Wisconsin; Milwaukee, WI
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin invites applications for an open rank Faculty position with focus in Pulmonary and Critical Care. The candidate will serve in a blended role and provide coverage at multiple sites as standard for all division faculty.
- Physician led organization
- Ongoing research activities supported by NIH grants, private grants, foundation grants and various pharmaceutical funding
- Examples of research activities include trials in Cystic Fibrosis, Pulmonary Hypertension, Interstitial Lung Disease, Interventional Pulmonology, and Critical Care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonology & Critical Care Medicine
- Eligible for medical licensure in Wisconsin
- Teaching, patient care and research as well as some administrative duties
MCW is a major academic medical center; the largest research institution in the Milwaukee metro area and second largest in Wisconsin. MCW is a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative, patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
Located along the Lake Michigan shoreline, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is one of America’s great cities, combining a dynamic urban community with a rich cultural heritage with access to parks, rivers, and other outdoor recreation. Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and the 23rd largest city in the United States. It is home to corporate headquarters for industry leaders including Northwestern Mutual, Johnson Controls, Manpower, Harley Davidson, and others. Milwaukee is a popular venue for sailing, windsurfing, kite-surfing, ethnic dining, and cultural festivals; the city is recognized for its museums, fine dining and hotels, professional sports, gardens and parks, and Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens. The population of the City of Milwaukee is approximately 600,000 and approximately 1.8 million people live in the greater Milwaukee area.
Interested candidates should send CV to:
Medical College of Wisconsin
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53150
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly