General Gastroenterologist and a Hepatologist, clinical academicians
University of Kentucky Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Division are searching for a General Gastroenterologist and a Hepatologist, clinical academicians. Position highlights:
- Fourteen physician and seven midlevel providers comprise the GI group of Hepatologists, General GI, and Interventional specialties.
- Position requires teaching Fellows and Residents
- Participating in endoscopic procedures
- Participating in an outpatient clinic
- Rotating, inpatient consult service
- Board Certified in IM/GI/Hepatology
Position will provide an opportunity for advancement with generous benefit package including:
- Professional Development funding
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance
- 200% 403b retirement match
- Educational Benefits for family members
- Over 4 weeks of vacation plus 12 paid holidays and bonus days
- Productivity Bonus opportunities
- J1 Visa assistance
Position will provide an opportunity for clinical research and exceptional opportunities for collaborative ventures between departments on NIH and CCTS grants. The University of Kentucky ranked in the top 50 among public institutions in research expenditures with $285,000,000 in grant and contract awards.
Lexington, KY is situated in the heart of the Bluegrass. Steeped in tradition, there are many beneficial aspects to this community.
- Lexington ranks 10th among US cities in college education rate.
- 4th best city for “Businesses and Careers” by Forbes Magazine. 5th best city for “Young Professionals” and 6th best “Value Cities” by Kiplinger.
- A bustling arts community, Lexington is home to a professional orchestra, two ballet companies, professional theatre, several museums, several choral organizations and a highly respected opera program.
- Home to a Class A minor league baseball team.
- It is the horseracing capital of the world with two horse racing tracks.
- Lexington has over 100 parks and with National parks nearby, they invite ample outdoor activities with hiking, boating, fishing, hunting, and camping locally or within a short hour drive or less.
UK is the primary GI group servicing 3 local hospitals, UK Hospital, Good Samaritan, and the VA Medical Hospital. UK Healthcare is committed to the pillars of academic health care through research, education, and clinical care.
Apply for General Gastroenterologist and a Hepatologist, clinical academicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly